Lee sin and Lucian Potara Fusion Lee sin and Lucian Potara Fusion

10/10 Faker approved

CMC teh adventures ep1 CMC teh adventures ep1

yesh

I RATE 5 ERRYDAY I love it so much.

Inanimate Inanimate

PONY

I saw that pink pony der. Loved the flash too!

A Dog. A Dog.

hmm

The only thing I would change would have all of the parts of him do somthing like the tounge did. the tounge was so funny!

HitmanLovely responds:

Yeah, I thought I could've added more. Maybe I'll add animations to his other parts sometime in the future. And thanks!

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

mhmmm

well it was going all right with the preloader, but not towaards the end. As soon as I entered the actionscript code It says to go to the 'animation' layer and insert a frame, and name it loaded. But my to my despair I dont know what frame, it doesnt seem to work at the end or start, please help ;_;

planet creator demo 3 planet creator demo 3

cool idea but..

this is a DEMO. I would prefer if it was the whole thing. The games idea itself was pretty cool, I would make it even cooler by adding crazy planets like in Mario Galaxy.

neverzonegaming responds:

the idea is you are given a large rock and your choices form the planet - you can make anything from a giant hermit crab to a death plant infestation planet

OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut

Hey.

Im just letting you know this is amazing. Im already making a flash about youre lost woods, and now after that, I will make one for this. Its very good with the violin!

~`Daylight`~ ~`Daylight`~

great!

You were a bit slow and missed a few notes though. I really liked it though.

Rhyhart responds:

What parts did I miss notes on I don't hear it. Just pm me when you get a chance and I'll fix it up. thanks for the feedback!

Retro Happy Tune Retro Happy Tune

jellyfishboy responds:

thanks a lot!

mockingbird! mockingbird!

yay!

Its fun! I like it. Love her tail. And about the whole transparent thing its only if you save it as a PNG

Fall Winds Fall Winds

effort!

I see effort, but not a lot of time. (my first drawings sucked but took forever xD) but it will get better as time progresses. The line work is sloppy, some parts dont connect. The anatomy is really off too around his neck area. I see where you understand layers, and thats good. Some colors mix in areas they shouldnt, like on his scarf. BUT! I do see potential! I'll be looking forward to the next one!

PSILeo responds:

Thanks alot! :D
Yeah, I messed up big time on the line work, the coloring, and anatomy. This merely took my 5 hours to make!
But it was my first, and again. I really appericate your review. :D