A Dog. A Dog.

hmm

The only thing I would change would have all of the parts of him do somthing like the tounge did. the tounge was so funny!

HitmanLovely responds:

Yeah, I thought I could've added more. Maybe I'll add animations to his other parts sometime in the future. And thanks!

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

mhmmm

well it was going all right with the preloader, but not towaards the end. As soon as I entered the actionscript code It says to go to the 'animation' layer and insert a frame, and name it loaded. But my to my despair I dont know what frame, it doesnt seem to work at the end or start, please help ;_;

planet creator demo 3 planet creator demo 3

cool idea but..

this is a DEMO. I would prefer if it was the whole thing. The games idea itself was pretty cool, I would make it even cooler by adding crazy planets like in Mario Galaxy.

neverzonegaming responds:

the idea is you are given a large rock and your choices form the planet - you can make anything from a giant hermit crab to a death plant infestation planet

Skill Test Skill Test

yay!

I reeally liked it. I was above average,

Blackboard Squash Blackboard Squash

very simple cut clean

Very simple! I loved it, easy controls, fun game.

Click 'n' drag experiment Click 'n' drag experiment

:P.....

cute cute cute cute!!! i like the kitty...his name shall be picaseo

Yo2New responds:

His Name is Cranium... I made him years ago, and now I get to put him into somthing.

LYDiA LYDiA

my name is lydia!

Windows sim Windows sim

yay!

that was really fun. It was funny with all the viruses. If you could inprove the spelling, that would be cool!

Figter responds:

Atlantean Fortress Atlantean Fortress

ya!

I am nuber1! Woo highscore! I lioved the game, very nice.

Dress Up Keiko Dress Up Keiko